Conduct, an extension of Office of Student Conduct (OSC), handles complaints against UCF students and student groups (but not faculty or staff). The complaint must indicate a possible violation of one or more of the Rules of Conduct or Conduct Regulations of Student Organizations located in the Golden Rule Student Handbook
- Fill Out an Incident Report
- Fill Out an Academic Misconduct Report
- Golden Rule Student Handbook
- Title IX-Sexual Misconduct and/or Interpersonal Violence
- Disciplinary Hold Lift Form (For students who have a hold through the Office of Student Conduct)
Please note that the office staff work to complete hold lift requests within 3-4 days.
Student Conduct Board Applications for the 2020-2021 year are live for student candidates from October 1, 2019 through October 31, 2019. Student’s may submit their application here. More information regarding eligibility and expectations can be found in the Student Conduct Board page. Any questions regarding the application and/or process can be directed to email@example.com.