The CREED Program – Review Meeting
Creed Program Review Meeting
- Upon receipt of the request your packet will first be reviewed by the Director of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity to determine whether or not you meet the criteria for review. If the Director agrees that your request meets any/all of the above mentioned criteria, you will be contacted to schedule a “CREED review meeting” with a committee appointed by the Director, comprised of faculty, staff and students.
- Prior to this meeting, the committee will have reviewed your packet and will prepare questions for you to address, as well as provide you the opportunity to further discuss why your disciplinary probation status should be altered or terminated. No alterations shall be made to include new or increased sanctions.
- After the meeting, the committee will issue a recommendation to the Director of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity. The Director will provide a decision to the student in writing within ten (10) business days of receiving the recommendation.
- If the request is denied by the Director of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity the decision shall include a concise and explicit written statement that explains the basis for that decision.
- There is no appeal process for a CREED Review Meeting; however you can reapply the following academic semester.
Please note that completion of the program requirements does not automatically guarantee approval. Students in the review meeting must be able to demonstrate how you pro-actively complete educational opportunities, fostered growth, and developed in ethical decision making and personal accountability. We are looking for students to actively take part in their reinstatement process and demonstrate why they are ready to be in good standing or reenter the UCF community.