The Office of Student Conduct, a division of the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities, provides educational opportunities that foster individual growth, ethical development and personal accountability while promoting the core values of the university: integrity, scholarship, community, creativity, and excellence.
- Educate students, faculty and staff on community responsibilities and behavioral standards
- Provide fair and impartial review for students charged with violating University policies
- Assign purposeful sanctions that support personal growth and development
- Promote a campus climate of civility and accountability
- Promote a safe and inclusive atmosphere conducive to student success
Our Educational Outcomes
Individuals involved in the Student Conduct process will:
- Demonstrate comprehension of the Student Conduct Review Process
- Be able to identify their rights as students
- Understand their responsibilities as community members
- Demonstrate a greater awareness of their own developing identity
- Demonstrate insight into their abilities for ethical decision making
- Understand the consequences of their actions
- Display positive change in their decision making
The Student Conduct Board consists of faculty, staff, students and justices from the Student Government Association Judicial Council. This hearing body is one of the formal resolution options utilized in the University Student Conduct system. The University Student Conduct Board allows students the right to be heard by other UCF community members in situations where they have been charged with violations of the Rules of Conduct.