|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm|
|Location||Ferrell Commons 7G 227|
- Sorry, no events could be found.
The Office of Student Conduct (OSC) handles complaints against UCF students and student groups (but not faculty or staff). The complaint must indicate a possible violation of one or more of the Rules of Conduct or Conduct Regulations of Student Organizations located in the Golden Rule Student Handbook
- Fill Out an Incident Report
- Fill Out an Academic Misconduct Report
- Golden Rule Student Handbook
- Title IX-Sexual Misconduct and/or Interpersonal Violence
- Disciplinary Hold Lift Form (For students who have a hold through the Office of Student Conduct)
Due to the volume of hold lift requests, it will take 3-4 days in order for a hold to be lifted. Please Do Not put in multiple request because your request goes to the bottom of the query and you will not get your hold lifted any faster than the first request you put in. Adding multiple requests only clogs up the query and delays others from having their holds lifted in a timely manner.